INFORMATION REQUIRED TO COMMENCE THE KEYHOLDING SERVICE
- Signed contract; a copy of our standard
form of contract is sent with our quotation, please contact us
if you have any queries, or if you require additional copies.
- Cheque to cover costs, plus VAT (annual key
- A code number or key fob to turn the alarm
system on and off.
- Alarm system contract or customer number.
- Names & phone numbers of at least two
emergency out of hours contacts.
- Please consider if you would like us to arrange
emergency repairs to your property, i.e. boarding up.
- Please supply an alarm system zone list,
i.e. a description of the alarm equipment fitted and its location.
- We will require one set of keys to gain access
to the building.
- Cleaner’s details i.e. When they visit.
Do they have keys? Do they use alarm system? etc
- Any other information, which you think, may
be useful to our staff when attending your property.
Finally when you have assembled all of
the above together please contact us to arrange for a surveyor to
visit your property, he will collect all of the above and carry
out a survey of the property.
|Kings Cross Head Office
15 Kings Exchange,
|Tel. 020 7691 9876
|Fax. 020 7691 9889
|Email - Click Here